What do you do when God’s timing seems questionable, His lack of intervention hurtful, and His promises doubtful?
Lysa TerKeurst unveils her heart amid shattering circumstances and shows readers how to live assured when life doesn't turn out like they expected.
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and we quietly start to wonder about the reality of God’s goodness.
Lysa understands this deeply. But she's also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Lysa invites us into her own journey of faith and, with grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, helps us to:
• Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
• Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
• Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
• Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
• Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
Please purchase a book & study guide (~$10 each on amazon, free on Kindle) and have the Introduction + Chapters 1&2 read before our first night of study. ALL ladies welcome! Share this opportunity with the women in your life, and join us for a great time of digging into God's word & discipling together.
Any questions, please give us a call at Shepherd's Heart 574-679-4519.
Please let us know you’re joining the study!
Iron sharpens Iron - all men welcome to the forge!
9am, Saturday, June 11th
Join the guys for a time of breakfast & fellowship.